Core Values and Guiding Principles
- The basis of our success is our employees.
- We take ownership of a customer’s pest problem until it is solved.
- Delivering with Honesty and Integrity.
- We pursue Pest management rather than only control of pest.
- We use technology and practical experience-based knowledge to take decisions.
- We continually upgrade ourselves by keeping abreast with the latest in integrated pest management technology, knowledge, strategies and regulations available globally.
- We will always be responsive and creative, in assessing programs, resolving problems, and finding solutions.
- We will make decisions that are timely, transparent, consistent, and equitable.
- We maximize our program effectiveness through internal coordination and external collaboration.
- We implement a continuing education program for all are employees covering all aspects of successful pest management operations and recognise outstanding performances.
- We use performance goals to measure success and provide accountability.
- We strive to be the national and international leader in the development and implementation of effective pest management practices.
- We protect human health and the environment by judicious use of synthetic insecticides.
- We take ownership of results delivered in our area of work.
- We value diversity of people and ideas irrespective of the level of experience.